As a Guest Exclusive Resort, the only such resort in Placencia, dining at Chabil Mar is a unique Belizean experience.
The beauty of Belize manifests in so many ways that it would be a shame to miss out by only dining in one location. You have your choice of beachside, villa, poolside, on the pier, at the bar…the possibilities are as endless as the lovely Belizean sky.
Since Chabil Mar is al fresco style, the entire property is your kingdom. There are no walls and no roof, allowing you to feel the open air and the gentle Caribbean Sea breezes. The swaying palm trees and warm sands might be calling you to dine at Cafe Mar Beachside, gazing at the sparkling waves.
You can also try the Kaleidoscope Bar & Lounge for a memorable evening. This is your dream vacation and we cater to your dreams. Whether you wish to dine in the privacy and seclusion of your luxurious personal veranda, relaxing as your fine meal is brought directly to you, or cook on your own in the fully-equipped and modern kitchen, there’s no need to make a choice. You can have it all here at Chabil Mar.
Our Guest Exclusive Resort gives new meaning to “Table with a view, please!” Enjoy a fresh breakfast on the pier, or late-night cuisine under the shining stars. Jump in the water and hook your own delicious seafood – you can prepare it to taste on our complimentary outdoor grills. Or speak with the private chef or serving staff to have your catch of the day made just how you like it. We’ll cook it for you! Custom menus are our pleasure to follow. At Chabil Mar resort, you can do it all yourself or have it all done for you. The choice is yours.
Breakfast with a view!
No Belize vacation is complete without a meander in the neighboring village and perhaps a meal or two with the locals.. Our proximity to Placencia Village means that you can stroll on the beach or use one of our bicycles, paddle boards or kayaks to have lunch in the Village. We’ll bet you have never kayaked or paddle boarded to your luncheon destination! You work up a great appetite and, as a guest at Chabil Mar, you can enjoy this experience any day. We are just three quarters of a mile from the center of Placencia Village. Need complimentary van transportation? We provide that too.
Belize has quickly become one of the hottest destinations for tourists in the world. It’s no wonder with the amazing climate, beautiful crystal clear water, and some of the best scuba and snorkeling reefs, travelers are flocking here. The lush landscaping, gorgeous tropical beaches, and ancient Mayan ruins, are only part of the allure. People also love it here because of the culture and the feeling of totaling getting away from it all.
If you’re planning a trip to Belize, here are five reasons to stay at Chabil Mar, a boutique resort in Placencia.
1. Chabil Mar is pure luxury. If you’re on a vacation, treat yourself to something extra special. It’s been recognized by Fodor’s as their “Choice for Luxury.” With 400 feet of beach right on the Caribbean, only 19 individual villas, and one honeymoon suite, you’ll enjoy your solitude and privacy. All units have a magnificent view of the sea with private verandas. You’ll also receive special pampering and personal attention.
2. It’s the only resort in Placencia that is guest exclusive and offers the closest full service luxury of any resort you’ll find. You’ll love the amenities of Chabil Mar, the only resort which only guests have complete usage. These include:
• Two beachfront infinity pools
• Free wireless internet
• Kayaks, paddle boards, and bicycles (complimentary)
• Evening shuttle service to Placencia Village and back
• Outdoor kitchen facilities and picnic area
• Golf cart rentals
• Café Mar – Tropical beachfront setting and an exclusive restaurant with seafront dining
• Kaleidoscope – bar and lounge with sea view
• Concierge with full service on-site
• Private seafront pier
3. Location is unbeatable. It’s the closest resort to Placencia Village, only 3/4 of a mile to the center of the village. You’ll be able to experience the culture of the local people. They are kind and will entice you to enjoy the spirit of and peacefulness of the Peninsula.
4. Chabil Mar has been awarded the Best Belize Resort and Central America Resorts in the small hotels category by Trip Advisor for nine years in a row. It’s also received special recognition from TravelAgeWest, GQ, Fodor’s, Doctors TV, Price is Right, US News and World Report, American Airlines and Destinations Travel Magazines, and AOL Travel.
5. The gardens at Chabil Mar are undeniably beautiful and peaceful. The gentle sway of the vast array of coconut palm trees that form the frame of the Café Mar which are lit up in the evenings will give you the feeling of being in paradise. The landscape here is unique to all of Placencia as the plants are all natural to the seaside and jungle. You’ll also find many rare topiaries throughout the property to enhance its loveliness.
Have you packed your bags yet? Chabil Mar is awaiting your arrival to this enchanting and calm utopia. Choose one of the luxury suites that will accommodate your needs and the staff will have it ready for you!
For more information about visiting Belize and Chabil Mar, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Reservations Manager at:email@example.com. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377.
Trip Advisor, the world’s largest and most respected travel site has bestowed a plethora of 2015 accolades to Chabil Mar Resort.
Located along the 26 mile long beautiful Placencia Peninsula, Chabil Mar sits between an indigenous Garinagu settlement and the former Creole fishing village of Placencia and appeals to the discerning traveler looking to combine adventure and cultural experience with stylish, upscale and guest exclusive accommodations.
The resort won awards in the following categories:
Top 10 Small Hotels in Belize
Top 10 Hotels For Romance in Belize
Top 10 Hotels For Best Service in Belize
Top 25 Hotels for Best Service in Central America
Top 25 Hotels for Romance in Central America
Top 25 Small Hotels in Central America
Marketing Manager of Chabil Mar, Larry France said that for the past 9 consecutive years, the resort has been winning these awards which shows that they have been working diligently in the tourism industry of Belize. “This is a great start to 2015”, says France who praised all of the employees at Chabil Mar for making this happen.
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel site that enables travelers to plan and have the perfect trip and offers trusted advice from real travelers. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world reaching nearly 260 million unique monthly visitors and more than 150 million reviews and opinions covering more than 4 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions.
Chabil Mar is comprised of 19 spacious villas and 1 honeymoon suite, free Wi-Fi, a bar, an outdoor restaurant with great food and views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea, two outdoor pools, 400 feet of private beach, a pier for swimming and reserved dining and a fleet of kayaks and bikes.
This year, the Placencia Sidewalk Arts and Musical Festival will be held on February 14 & 15, 2015 along the 4071 feet long and 4 feet wide (according to the Guinness Book of World Records, the narrowest main street in the world!) beach sidewalk of Placencia Village.
Travelers and locals alike will find a variety of aesthetic paintings, exquisite hand-made sculptures, and unique jewelry at the event that showcases Belize as a tropical wonderland.
Starting at 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. this setting is perfect for a family or friends outing and great memories. From live musical performances to mouthwatering local foods and beverages, visitors will have a full day of excitement to absorb!
Watch this video and get a scoop of the festival:
Belizean artists who always attend the event include Pen Cayetano, Lincoln Gordon, Walter Castillo, Khadija Assales, Sierra Brothers, Ernest Garcia, Greta Leslie and many more.
And of course, there will be live music by popular Belizean musicians. Previous bands that played at the festival include the Ascenthium Band and Unison Band.
See also: 7 Must Do Activities in Placencia Belize
The Placencia Sidewalk Arts and Musical Festival is a fantastic event to shop for Belizean art and explore the country’s vivacious music scene. See you there!
For more information on the Placencia Sidewalk Arts and Musical Festival, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Reservations Manager at:email@example.com. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377.
Check out this video entitled “Be One With Belize” which highlights the beautiful and mesmerizing attractions that lure travelers to Belize.
When you are ready to visit Belize, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Reservations Manager at:email@example.com. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377.