What’s on your calendar for Valentine’s Day? If you tend to fall back on the same old, same old—a box of chocolates or a bunch of flowers—both make a nice prelude to a kiss, just as long as you follow up with a romantic dinner guaranteed to make memories.
Does the venue matter? Of course—which is why there’s no place like Chabil Mar Belize’s most romantic resort. Take the love of your life to Chabil Mar on February 14th and you don’t have to bother to make that candy-and-flowers stop: your dinner host at Café Mar will provide both gifts in addition to a delicious, three-course plated dinner for two, prepared by chefs who are experts at crafting dishes that excite the eyes and the taste buds.
Why is Chabil Mar the most appropriate destination of all for your Valentine’s Day dinner? Because it’s already Placencia’s most luxurious resort, aptly named “Beautiful Sea” as a tribute to the 400-feet of private beachfront hugging the resort. It’s so lush, couples eager to marry on the beach serenaded by breezes and azure seas take one look at Chabil Mar’s waterfront and they look no further for a wedding venue.
Why book a Valentine’s Day reservation at Chabil Mar? Because the food is heavenly, the atmosphere is divine and live music, courtesy of Belize’s renowned saxophonist, Richard Pitts, will fill the night air with sensuous sounds. Valentine’s Day seatings are limited so couples can linger, which is why this meal is served only between the hours of 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. Given this short window, reservations are encouraged!
Are you the quintessential romantic soul? If the answer is yes, why stop with dinner? Each of Chabil Mar’s 19 luxury villas offers couples dreamy views of the Caribbean Sea from verandas designed for privacy and intimacy. You’ll be hidden away from the world so your time together won’t be interrupted by anything more than a cooling breeze. Every suite is exquisitely furnished and the epitome of boutique luxury. What says passion more than sipping champagne on a king-size bed made up with the finest linens?
Valentine’s Day dinner at Chabil Mar is more than just fine dining experience in a lush tropical setting with the object of your affection. It’s your opportunity to settle quietly into the moment without phones, work, kids and other distractions so you can concentrate only on the person you adore. Remember why you fell in love all over again as you glance across the table and look into eyes that captured your heart. By the time the evening ends, you’ll understand why Chabil Mar has become the Valentine’s Day Capital of Belize.
For more information about visiting Belize or Chabil Mar for Valentines Day, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Reservations Manager at:email@example.com. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377.
Here are 6 reasons why Belize is a great family vacation destination:
1. Your kids can race down beaches, build sand castles and scream their heads off in the surf year-round, and you’ll never have to worry about offending neighbors, shoppers or disapproving parents. Kids love the sun, the water and the vibe they feel from the moment they arrive in a land where the weather’s perfect year-round. As a matter of fact, kids expend so much energy when set free to explore and discover Belize, they’ve even been known to ask to go to bed early!
2. Your kids will learn that zoos are not really the homes of animals, so when you expose them to Howler Monkeys in the wild, manatees that aren’t on TV and hundreds of species of birds (your kids may only have met robins, sparrows and pigeons in urban environments), you expand their minds. Fill your Belize itinerary with a vast array of animal-focused destinations to expose your kids to animal habitats thereby widening his or her horizons.
3. Don’t tell your kids that they will “learn a lot” when you talk about Belize. They don’t want to learn a lot. They want to have fun. But, here’s the amazing thing about kids: regardless of their age, they’re always curious and you can count on them peppering you with questions when you expose them to Belize’s Barrier Reef, Mayan archaeological ruins, jungles, kayaking, deep sea fishing and more. They’ll learn plenty. Just don’t tell them that.
4. Stay at a kid-friendly resort where staff is all about children. A resort like Chabil Mar is so childcentric, staffers frequently know the names of little guests by the time they leave! Chabil Mar has won myriad awards for superior accommodations, onsite appointments, amenities and activities, so even if you stick around for your entire visit, you won’t hear, “I’m bored!” But why wouldn’t you venture out? Belize family vacation packages include excursions designed just for kids; visit our package page to see what awaits from the moment you arrive here: http://www.chabilmarvillas.com/belize-vacation-packages/belize-family-vacation-package-beautiful-sea.html.
5. Belize is a great place to teach children skills and spend one-on-one time with them when work and other obligations don’t claim most of your waking hours. Your child may be ready to learn to kayak or ride a bike, and since both are available through the Chabil Mar concierge, imagine your little one telling schoolmates she piloted a kayak. Belize’s intriguing cultures are sure to feed your child’s imagination once he is exposed to the traditions and foods of this Caribbean melting pot. Even picky eaters have been known to taste yummy ethnic foods on holiday (and yes, it’s okay to promise dessert if they do).
6. Make memories big time on your family vacation to Belize. Because resorts like Chabil Mar like making your visit effortless, you can book the aforementioned package and just about every detail will be sorted so the toughest part of your trip could be packing. Bring nothing but bathing suits, shirts and shorts for everyone and even packing could take no time at all. Check out the Chabil Mar website to start dreaming and while you’re there, let the kids check out the resort so they can see for themselves the adventures that await once your family arrives!
For more information about visiting Belize or traveling to Belize with kids, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Reservations Manager at:email@example.com. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377.
When the staff of Chabil Mar in Placencia was informed that prestigious travel authority, TripAdvisor, awarded the resort a Travelers’ Choice Award, Marketing Director Larry France found himself momentarily speechless.
“I recovered quickly,” he recalls, “but you have to admit that yet another year of receiving kudos from this important rating service was a lot to take in. I felt as excited as I did the first time TripAdvisor honored us. It doesn’t get old! We’re sure that our unwavering commitment to exceptional service is the reason we received this honor once again and we’re so grateful.”
Many awards have been bestowed upon this Placencia-based resort, but you would never know it by the degree of modesty exhibited by staff when they’re reminded of the list of accomplishments this popular accommodation has amassed. Included are an industry Top 25 “Best Hotels in Central America for Luxury and Service” award in 2015 plus “Fodor’s” 2014 “Choice for Luxury” in Southern Belize.
“I don’t know this for a fact, but I’m pretty sure that being recognized by so many noted travel authorities is the reason our beautiful resort has graced the pages and screens of high-profile media,” France explains. “When guests tell us that they learn of Chabil Mar by reading magazines like “International Living”(Chabil Mar was the cover story), “Destinations Travel Magazine” (June 2014 and April 2015 Luxury Edition), “American Airlines Magazine,” “TravelAge West Magazine” and “Belize Guide Places to Stay,” we’re flattered and delighted.”
“Even “US News and World Report” named us a top place to stay,” France adds, and “TV viewers have learned about us on the AOL Travel Channel and broadcasts like “Wheel of Fortune,” “The Price is Right” and “The Doctor’s TV Show”.”
France is convinced that the resort’s success is a direct result of the consistency of service guests enjoy while lodging at Chabil Mar—-no easy feat since this luxury resort manages to be all things to all guests. “As both a romantic rendezvous for newlyweds and couples and a family-oriented destination that’s equally vibrant, we manage a harmonious balance between the two, without either world infringing upon the other.”
“Even our staff earns accolades,” says France. “The Belize Tourism Board bestowed Frontline Person of the Year honors on Natalie Ranguy and Althea Schable. When staff gathers honors, you know that our commitment to excellence reflects the very essence of our mission statement—a commitment that tells the world we’re more than bricks, mortar, wood, glass and décor. In fact, we’re a haven for traveler’s sensibilities. When guests place themselves in our care, we take this responsibility quite seriously.”
“Our staff does more than put heads in beds, which is likely why we were given the most recent TripAdvisor Travelers Choice Award,” says France. “While we’re not driven by such honors, we’re grateful for them because they remind us that we’re upholding the high standards we set from the day we opened. This is particularly important as Belize continues to establish itself as the premier Caribbean destination of the future.”
For adventure enthusiasts all around the world, an event worthy of hype and excitement is finally here. The 2016 Maya Mountain Adventure Challenge in Belize is back and the epic competition will be as fierce as the Belizean jungles in which the race will take place.
Belize provides the perfect setting for an action adventure race. Set in the Maya mountains in the lush tropical jungles of Belize, co-ed groups of four compete for 3 days and 3 nights traversing more than 220 miles of the Maya mountains.
Competitors will spend the three days mountain biking, trekking, orienteering, canoeing, rappelling and spelunking. The epic race starts and ends in the beautiful town of San Ignacio, nestled in the foothills of the Maya mountains which serves as the gateway to adventure.
The competition showcases the very best of what Belize has to offer nature and adventure enthusiasts all over the world. Sprawling valleys, exotic wildlife, fresh pure rivers, breath-taking scenery, ancient Mayan cities, off-beaten trails and untouched cave systems become the backdrop for the epic race from start to finish.
Speaking about the race, executive director of Friends for Conservation and Development (FCD), Rafael Manzanero, said that there is another part of Belize that is rarely seen, the Maya mountains, and the FCD challenges people to come and see what this country is really all about.
“The Maya Mountain Adventure Challenge has taken on a life of its own. What started as a typical adventure race production has developed into a testament of one of the last truly unspoiled corners of the world,” Julia Pollock, director of the competition said.
The 2016 race begins on February 20th.
After experiencing Belize’s vast and unspoiled countryside, participants of the Maya Mountain Adventure Challenge are invited to relax and rejuvenate at Chabil Mar on the beautiful Placencia peninsula in southern Belize.
Placencia Belize, which was recently selected as one of Travel and Leisure’s best places to visit in 2016, is one of the most unique destinations on earth; with immaculate, pristine beaches, world class cuisine and fine local dining, fun night-life, romantic sunrise and sunsets.
For more information about the Maya Mountain Adventure Challenge Race and visiting Belize, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Reservations Manager at:email@example.com. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377.
There is a lot more to Belize than beautiful beaches, perfect sunny weather, and many exciting attractions. Belize was the home of the ancient Mayan empire, and today the country has dozens of amazing Maya temples and pyramids to explore and climb. With a friendly, laid-back atmosphere and welcoming, English-speaking natives, Belize makes every visitor instantly feel right at home.
Spring breakers can snorkel the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, ride a zipline high up in the canopy of a tropical rainforest, or marvel at jaguars, monkeys, and manatees in their native habitat. More exotic and welcoming than the crowded resorts of Cancun or Playa del Carmen in Mexico, Belize is increasingly becoming the destination of choice for students, families and couples to enjoy their spring break.
Getting to Belize Is Now More Affordable Than Ever
Southwest Airlines recently entered the competitive US-Belize market, making airfare from the United States more affordable than ever. Flights from a variety of cities, including Atlanta, Houston, and Miami, arrive in Belize in just three or four hours. All international flights land in Belize City, located in the center of the country with easy access by ground, water or domestic air connection to any destination in Belize.
What You Can Do on Your Spring Break in Belize
- Swim in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean
- Soak in the rays on a pristine white beach
- Dive or snorkel off the amazing Belize Barrier Reef
- Relax in a hammock underneath palm trees
- Savor delicious local cuisine, including seafood, Mexican, and Caribbean-themed dishes
- Dance all night to the sounds of a local band
- Spelunk the amazing ATM cave, once the home for sacred Mayan religious rites
- Explore the ruins of a Mayan city
- Go tubing down a jungle river, passing through a series of caves
- Visit one of the wilderness refuges and spot rare birds or jaguars in their natural habitat
- Paddle a kayak through one of the dozens of gorgeous islands
- Go deep-sea fishing for big gamefish like marlin and swordfish
- Enjoy a relaxing vacation at a luxurious tropical resort
One of the hotspots to visit is Placencia Village located in Southern Belize. With eighteen miles of pristine beaches and the beautiful Caribbean Sea, there’s plenty of room to gather, snorkel, canoe, scuba dive the great barrier reef, kayak, zip-line, and sunbathe. Hiking in the rainforests or deep-sea fishing is also readily available.
There are private shuttles that can transfer you from Belize’s International Airport to Placencia Village, rental cars are available, or short flights via Tropic Air or Maya Island Air can connect you easily to the peninsula.
Chabil Mar is the place to stay in Placencia! Not only is it a luxury resort but also an award winning establishment with all the amenities of a five star resort. With its close proximity to the village of Placencia, it’s the perfect resort to stay for your spring break! If you were to ask anyone in the world where the best beaches in Belize are, they would tell you Placencia!
Chabil Mar offers an unbelievable variety of Jungle and Sea Belize Vacation packages so you’ll get the best of both worlds! Spend three or four nights inland enjoying adventures like the jaw-dropping ATM Cave, ancient Maya city of Caracol, canoeing in jungle rivers and hiking in rainforest trails.
Then spend the other three or four nights at the first-class resort of Chabil Mar where your package includes: a Monkey River tour, snorkeling in the great Belize barrier reef, golf cart rental for two days, massage, and round trip transfers. You’ll also receive water, coffee, and soft drinks, along with all your meals. Oh, and did we forget to mention that Chabil Mar has two infinity pools with its own private pier?
Why not have a Belize spring break you’ll always remember? Belize luxury vacations are affordable and filled with fun for everyone! Why consider going to anywhere else but fabulous Belize?
For more information about visiting Belize and Chabil Mar, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Reservations Manager at:email@example.com. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377.